Wednesday, March 02, 2005

well, almost up and running...

The storms weren't quite over yet, and we got hit with another big front, so big that our roof sprung multiple leaks. In order to fix these leaks, they tore down the sat dishes and my system was down for a little while.

Over the past week and half,we conducted another Cooperative Medical Assistance visit, this time to Sabari district (in the North of Khost province) and were able to serve over 700 people. With leaves, and a familial emergency, we also had a change in our staffing so that I am now covering much of the command responsibilities. When I asked for "downrange" little did I know I would be acting as the PRT commander...what a thrill, and what a workload. As long as I know this is leading to imprvements in the situation here, I feel like it's worth every bit of personal investment.

Since my last posting, we have alsom made significatn progress in different areas. Shoot...it seems like we have enough time to finsih a posting. I have to rush off to another meeting. More to follow...

5 Comments:

Blogger Mileah said...

I’m glad to see your up and running blogwise again, Andy.

Sounds like you had a very productive week with the locals benefiting from you and your teams commitment.

Keep up the good work, bro. You men and women serving in-country make us very proud.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mileah said...

Need. More. Posts.

We are missing you bro.

Mileah

9:28 AM  
Blogger mikeharolds3690 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:30 PM  
Blogger joetheo4752 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:31 PM  
Blogger lisalangley93630600 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home